Friday, January 23, 2009

This ought to be interesting

Well, here it is. My expectations that I might have something to offer to the general public when it comes to moving their cars from one place to another.
Towing is a simple affair. You break the car, you call a guy, he shows up and tows your car. Well, that was how it was when I started. Not so much anymore I'm afraid. Today's cars and the organizations behind getting them moved when they break down are very complicated. This blog is about today's world of towing and I hope that everyone that happens across this page finds something of interest. Welcome to my blog and the christening post.

2 comments:

  1. Hei Sky! I think that your idea of blogging about your towing experience is great! Keep it up! (I am being a kissa** so that you do not tow me if I come to USA :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. I appreciate the kudos. Don't worry, I'll give you a small discount....

    ReplyDelete